Wednesday, June 5, 2013

New Updates - PTC Im back!

I'm back to make money online through PTC
Since I've not blogged here for some time, I thought about coming back to PTC because of one thing and one thing only. It really works and all your work will actually pay  at some point.

Yes I gave up on PTC in 2012, because I thought I saw some other really good ways of making money online. I have been scammed and lost more money than I made in any of them so I'm back and I'm back to stay.

I need this to work, I know it does a lot of my friends have done it and I feel like a fool now.

But the good part is, I know something that most of the PTC guys don't, that's how to make up a website and reach people quickly.

There are so many people out there joining PTC sites, each day and so many giving up on them because they don't know how to get it set up.

If I didnt tell you earlier, I'm an accountant by profession so you can assume very well that i know my numbers, that put together with the strategies i have learned in internet marketing and PTC sites, I should be on track very soon.


The major drawback in PTC is the sense of little earning every time you click an advertisement. If you are like me then you would understand what I'm telling.

Well it all about to change, the things I have planned and If I get enough time to set it up, this should be easy.

This you can expect to come..

How to earn money online, in other ways so you can invest and buy your upgrades in PTC sites soon.
The secret of affiliate marketing and how you can easily earn some money off it.
Im going to teach you how to get to that level you of income you want using PTC and PTC only.

Why the matrix systems failed, if you have read my earlier posts here. Ive grown now.

Why Etoro is still here in my blog.

Tips and trick to enhance your money making online venture a success. So Book mark this site and come back for information.

Im going to build a team and release to them secrets that I have used in my online marketing strategies for just being in my referral list. 

So use these links below to be under my referral links if you want to know these secrets. 
 

Neobux - http://www.neobux.com/?r=rasika8628


Clixsense - http://www.clixsense.com/?2353912


Ive lost my original Neobux account, couldn't even remember the email account. so this is new.
Here are the screen shots of my new account to prove to you that I'm back from a long time of being away.





See you soon, inside my referral list. Being in there means you are in my team, and my team. I will make sure you have all what you need, the information, the tools and the tips to make it worthwhile. If you follow my steps you will not be in that 90% of people who give up on PTC. Trust me on that.



No comments:

Post a Comment