Friday, May 18, 2012

PTC Strategies and Working Money Doubling Schemes you can use to make an extra buck online....

Are You Searching for PTC Strategies, to maximize your earnings??


Are You Searching how to make money online???


Working and tested schemes and programs???

Now I know this is not that flashy, but read it and this might change your life for real!!!

I use 5 programs, 3 PTC , 1 Matrix and 1 Trade sites to make my Money..


You can start with zero investment

You can start with small investment

You can start with large Investment


This is something you cant loose, because your portfolio is diversified if one site is down you don't loose everything...

Simple step by step explanations : Forget the complicated jargon keep it simple and earn..

Now let me tell you, Online money is not something you can make in one day. It needs time and patience and investment. You need apple to make an apple pie right?

Doesn't matter if you have a small amount to spare. You can make your system work even with zero investment. But it will take some time. If you can invest more money you can get faster returns.

My strategies will tell you when and where to invest, and your priority investments. So you can maximize your returns.

Remember everyone of these sites I'm introducing is a standalone system able to give you enough returns to make you enough money.

Some strategies i have found from the internet and some are my own, if i put it here it works. simple..

So go to my program tabs at the top for each program and check what i have written, and try it. you wont regret it.

Why am I doing this?! Well if you join me through my links in the blog you are my affiliate, and if you are successful I'm successful too.. You can reach me through this blog, send a comment or email and I will respond..

Here is my money making formula......

1) Enroll on PTC, click ads, join in other earning opportunities offered like tasks and offers.

2) Grow my affiliates to my PTC sites, through web sites, comments, mail lists, video's etc... ( e marketing)

3) Increase my daily revenue on PTC by upgrading and affiliates to $5 a week..

4) Invest my PTC hard earned money in a matrix such as JSS.

5) Compound enough to increase my daily revenue to $100 a day.

6) Invest in trading use etoro, to follow successful traders, you really cant loose money there..

7) Keep a $5000 dollar working capital on trading and withdraw money.

8) Use my money or re invest in matrix... keep growing..

9) Invest my online money, on real life investments like cars, lands, houses, bonds, share market and other investments


Some Early Tips

#
Ill be lying to you if i said this is easy. Its not you need commitment and real patience..... If you cant follow the program for at least 6 months, Don't bother..
#
Don't use your Grocery money on this.. do a sacrifice stop having cigarettes for a week save that money and invest it. Take a home cooked lunch to school or workplace rather than buying one from eateries. sacrifice a trip to Mc Donald  idea is SAVE something that you would be rather happy to do and invest in your program, when you receive the benefits this will triple your satisfaction guaranteed... Plus you ll learn how to stay away from unwanted wants in life for your own good.
#
Never ever quit your Job.. ever.. seriously make this a part time activity keep your job, it will make you new real friends, give you experience, make you exercise, one day you can be called a CEO or CFO or a senior Manger .. trust me you ll like that better than just saying you earn your cash through internet... if you follow my program you will probably get more money than your real job, but still consider what you want to be..
#
Manage your time.. try to keep at least 20-30 minutes of concentrated focus on your internet career per day.. Im telling you, if you want to excel fast you will probably have to give some more time to it making websites, videos, writing blogs and articles, making ads, and comments on forums, but eventually you ll establish a good system where you can log in, click a few times and call it a day..


LETS START

You see the ads i put here... as I said I have enrolled myself to 3 PTC sites 1 Matrix site and 1 Trading site

Seriously this is enough, i mean how many programs can you handle at one time?

Inorder

PTC ( Paid To Click)

1) Clixsense              You can join the program here see my strategy here

2) NeoBux                You can join the program here see my strategy here

3) MyBrowserCash   You can join the program here see my strategy here


Matrix

1) Just Been Paid       You can join the program here see my strategy here


Trading

1) eToro                    You can join the program here see my strategy here


All you got to do is go and join the 5 programs above, and follow my strategies accordingly...
Guys it might take some time but it works....


Remember the key areas in my program

* PTC sites are to generate you enough cash to reinvest in matrix and trading programs
      You can definitely withdraw the money you make here for your own, but if you are seeking to make serious bucks you need to get the money and start your wheel of investments.

       The Key here is affiliates, the more you get to join and help to succeed the more money you get..

       For this you need to do some marketing and e marketing, marketing involves telling your friends, and people you meet to join in, e marketing involves you advertising on the web like what I'm doing here through website, video's in you tube, making comments in forums likewise... 

       If you upgrade yourself to premium this process will convert quickly, if not you will have to wait sometime until you get your money to invest I matrices.

* Matrix - Now here s where you really make you money, idea is you buy a matrix position and get people to join in buying there's, when you matrix fills you get paid.. You can buy you own matrix or you can get your affiliates to purchase them.. JSS help you to get your matrix filled so you don't have to worry, but it will be faster if you can get your matrix filled obliviously..

      You need to invest $20 to buy a matrix, and when you matrix of 6 people gets filled you get $60, it normally takes a week or two depending on the filling rates, someday s it hours. There is another program in JSS called the tripler, where you buy a position and they give you 2% everyday on $10 positions for 75 days. 


* Trading - This is where you excel... it simple you predict whether a certain option goes up or down, and if you are right you get around 75% plus you investment. idea is diversify if you have $1000 you don't put one $1000 option, you find 10 easy to predict options and invest $100 each.. for every 10 options you might loose 1 or 2 but the remaining 8 will give you enough earnings to cover it. Plus you can follow successful investors, you just press follow and the system makes you invest just like that other investor who really has proven his ability and you make automatic money..



Here' s what I do, I reinvest the money that i make on PTC in the matrix, and again reinvest the money I get from the matrix to trading after compounding my matrix ofc, and I only withdraw from trading and keep a constant sum in my working capital..


I will introduce other money making paths in the future, for now learn the 5 systems and let me know if you want any explanations, but you need to join my down-line for that. so register now the earlier you start the earlier you will succeed...








No comments:

Post a Comment